Updated: September 24, 2021
County Task Force Teams consist of representation across systems within the county, including, but not limited to: County Board of Developmental Disabilities Services, Developmental Disabilities Service Providers, Mental Health Agencies, Family and Children First Councils, Public and Private School Personnel, University Faculty, Family Members, Self-Advocates, and other Community Members.
Butler County RAAC Task Force
- Offers designated time for problem solving issues team members face
- Subgroup has provided a “Building Partnerships for Student Success: IEP Training Series.” This training series offers a basic training on IEPs and an opportunity to ask individualized questions. Sessions have been offered for families, professionals, or as a combined group. This content is being transitioned into short on-demand videos. Stay tuned!
Clermont County RAAC Task Force
- Focused on addressing the Direct Support Work Force Crisis at a local level
- A sub-group facilitates an autism training series, especially school staff
Hamilton County RAAC Task Force
- Educational Forum for Autism- Encouraging public and private school partners to access resources to enhance supports offered to students with autism
- Considering advocacy opportunities
- Work group focused on Extended School Year communication and resources for students with autism
Warren County RAAC Task Force
- Dedicated to growing the capacity to serve people with mental health needs and autism