General Task Force Information
- You do not have to be a RAAC Member (paying membership dues) to get involved in RAAC Task Force teams!
- All Task Force Teams allow time for networking and resourcing.
- The Coordinator shares relevant policy information (local, state, and national) that impacts the autism community.
- The Coordinator offers opportunities for organizations to spotlight their work.
- Brief descriptions of the major areas of focus can be found if you click into each.
- Interested in getting involved?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the group.
- See the calendar for details on meeting locations, dates, and times.
County Task Forces
Regional Task Forces